
These are the beautiful mini-pumpkins Sophia got to paint while we were visiting my sister and brother-in-law. My sister knows how much Sophia loves to stay busy and how much she loves art, so she bought some pumpkins and some paints and Sophia had a blast creating these masterpieces! But! It didn't stop there, oh no. Sophia had to keep painting. After the pumpkins were complete I got her some plain white paper, at which point, upon receiving, she informed me she'd need a leasel (she meant easel!) and a palette with which to mix colors. Well, no "leasel," but I was able to provide her with a palette! She went on to paint many pictures and even some rocks we found! (And side note, as long as she was using her palette, she insisted on standing to paint! She was determined to create an easel out of something as well, but I wasn't able to support any of her ideas.)

She is such an artist, just like her Daddy. I love her!
3 comments:
Our sweet Sophia is very good artist!:)
love,
mom
HA! I love it! :)
What wonderful adventures she has!
Post a Comment