Just so you all know... I'll have a blog post up each day this week through Christmas Day. I've been a bit absent lately with all the running around we've been doing, so hopefully I'll see you here this week! Christmas weekend is jam packed for us, so I probably will take a few days off, but I'm sure I will have plenty of stories and pictures to share come next week!
***
This past weekend we were blessed to go see a production of Charles Dickens', "A Christmas Carol." My parents treated Jamie, Soph, me, and my sister and BIL to this great classic play and then dinner afterwards at Cheesecake Factory. Yum!
The play was a solid two hours and Sophia did fantastic! She has been to the movie theatre twice in her life, so that was her only personal reference to what we meant when we kept saying we were going to "the theatre." She was mesmerized by the beautiful theatre and live action play. She was so still and quiet and wasn't even scared by some of the scarier looking Christmas Spirits. What a fun thing to experience with her!
Cheesecake Factory was, of course, delicious! The company was fabulous too!
Thank you Mom and Dad!



3 comments:
That was a wonderful Christmas memory for me!
I love the picture of Daddy and Sophie!
love,
mom
How fun! You guys all look great.
Danielle
What a beautiful family. So glad you were able to experience this together and that you had a wonderful time. Love you all.
Aunt CAthy
Post a Comment