For Sophia's 5th birthday Jamie and I wanted to take her on a date, just the three of us. We dropped Riley off at my Mom's and took her out for Sushi and then planned on taking her ice-skating. Unfortunately the weather was not cooperating the day of her birth, so we had to postpone the ice-skating to the day after Thanksgiving, and Riley joined us. It was still really fun, and Sophia did SO excellent! Jamie took her around the rink about 4 or 5 times, and by the last time she was able to do it without holding on to Jamie or the wall. She was even doing these little spins! It was adorable to watch and I'm so glad we had the opportunity to take her to do this. She had a blast!
Do you like ice-skating?


2 comments:
Yes, I would love to iceskate at Rockfeller Center in NYC!
Sophie looks so pretty in the pictures just like her mommy!
love,
mom
Sounds like fun! I've never been ice-skating and imagine I'd be terrible at it, but it seems like a festive activity, so I'll have to try it sometime!
Post a Comment