"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I married a creative one, I did!

Sometime last week I laid down for a nap while Riley was napping, and Jamie agreed to play play doh with Sophia. Okay, when I play play doh with Sophia we make little balls and cookie cutouts and maybe a flower if I'm really feeling creative. What does my artistic, creative, talented husband do? He makes very realistic looking play doh people. He is the guy in yellow, wearing a hoodie no less, and Sophia is, of course, the pink princess.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
love,
mom

Anonymous said...

I don't know Ruthie...I kind of think the guy in yellow looks like Mr. Miagi (sp) from Karate Kid!! :) Amy