So, after Jamie spent a few hours de-lighting our pre-lit tree - for alas, the lights no longer worked... and re-lighting it... we got our tree up! It contains the normal things it usually does...
Pretty lights...
the angel adorning the top...
some favorite (non-breakable) ornaments...
at least one for each member of the family...
can you guess who's are who's?
So, you may wonder, why is our tree so unique this year? Well, to save ourselves a lot of stress, and Riley a lot of discipline, Jamie and I made the decision to only put up our non-breakable ornaments and to leave the bottom of the tree empty. So... this is what our tree looks like - you can laugh, I don't mind! :)





2 comments:
I love it! :) I have a feeling we'll be doing that next year...
I think you and Jamie are very smart parents! The tree looks so pretty.
Grandpa and Grandma would love it!
love,
mom
Post a Comment