"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blog Fog

I chose a new background for my blog, which I really do like. But, I'm having some technical difficulties getting everything just so. I'm a super novice at this blog/html coding stuff. I just sort of figure it out as I go. I changed the color of my signature, but now it's showing both my old and new signature! I can't find the code in my template for the old one to delete it... So, for now there remain a few bugs, but I am feeling like I'm in a blog fog, so I'll try to fix it another day!

We've been busy this morning with a lot of play! Let's see, this morning I've facilitated a tea party, acted as major of a Little Pe0ple Town, worked hard treating illness and injury as a doctor... whew. It's been fun though to actually have the energy to play all morning with my kiddos. Now we approach nap time and I'm thinking some Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread baking just might be in order - after I play doll house with the daughter. It's a grey, dreary day outside, but inside it's warm and moods are cheerful!

What are you up to today?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made Daddy some chocolate chip cookies!
Love,
mom

Jeni said...

Um, Mom, that's a very random comment that doesn't have anything to do with the blog... :) :) :)

Ruthie said...

Actually, in Mom's defense, I did ask, "What are you up to today?" at the end of my post... :)

Jenny said...

I love the new layout! Sounds like a fun day!

Jeni said...

Pardonez moi! I stand corrected! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great minds think alike! That's the same background I used on my new blog that I started a few weeks ago: elielio.blogspot.com! That's funny! Miss you guys and are praying for you.