"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Plum worn out!

Jamie took this video of Riley the Tuesday after Christmas. It was our last day away from home with family. It had been a wonderful, but very long weekend! Riley was having a lot of ear pain during Christmas weekend, which resulted in a few nights of very little sleep. By this particular day, at lunch time, I do believe my son was plum worn out! It's okay if you get a chuckle out of it, we sure did! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look like that when I am soooooooo tired!
love,
mom

Jeni said...

Omigoodness!!!!!!! THAT was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! WOW! That's how I feel today!

Jenny said...

I don't think it's terrible at all. I think it's funny! I'm all for taking videos of kids - when they're older, they'll appreciate the silly and the sweet! :)