"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

My little decorator

"Mom! I got all of these rose petals to decorate the table!"


And decorate she did! I know I should be worried about the state of the rose bush... but somehow I'm not. I love her love of flowers and the joy she gets when she brings them inside to bring beauty to our house. My Sophia - she may be full of crazy amounts of energy and at times difficult to reign in, but she is never dull and never one to lack inspiration or invention, and I so love her.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

She truly is so precious to me!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love her so very much! I love it that she loves flowers so much, too. She is so creative!
love,
mom