"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.  Yikes!  How did Christmas get here so quick??  I am so excited to just be this year.  Be quiet and think on what Mary and Joseph and all of heaven, were going through the night Christ was born.  Be merry as I watch my kids enjoy the fun of Christmas.  Be sentimental as I think of all the family I wish was here but isn't.  Be in love as I relish in all the joy alongside Jamie.  Be fulfilled as I celebrate with all my family who is here.  Just be.

Merry Christmas.

"But Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart."
Luke 2:19

No comments: