Donuts and a Tree
Ice Princess
27 Weeks and Counting
While looking at old posts I noticed that from January of 2010 to July 2010 I averaged 20 posts per month. Then the decline began. In August I wrote 15 posts, in September I only got in 8 and in October it was down to 7. November I only wrote ONE, and it was about something that happened in October! This is a picture of what life has been like around here!
I have missed the creative outlet this blog allows me, so I'm excited to get back into the habit of popping on here and saying "hi" more often! I know this crazy pace of life is a stage and won't always feel this way. I'm trying hard to savor the good parts (like loving on three adorable kiddos), and let go of feeling stressed over the annoying parts (like a perpetually messy house and piles of laundry).
Today I spent hours making some treats for my sister and BIL. David (my BIL) is a pastor and he and Jeni are hosting a Christmas Open House in their home Saturday. My poor sister is super sick with early pregnancy nausea and exhaustion, so her sweet hubby asked my mom and me to help out with the baking/preparing of food for their Open House. My mom offered to come spend the day at our house today so I could prepare food while she watched the kids. What a blessing!!! I told her I'd likely have gone bald if she hadn't come over! Ha! The best part - sampling some of the goodies!!!
Well, there is no major point to this post so I think I will stop now. :) Have a great evening. We have a lovely young engaged couple coming over tonight for marriage counseling. It is one of my favorite parts of the week - ministering to the two of them alongside Jamie - such a joy!
And with that, I leave you with this visual delight. Any ideas what's going on here??
:)

3 comments:
Christmas pageant time? My fav!
First, I'm going to guess you were putting on the Christmas Story at home.
Secondly, I can relate to the lapse in frequent blogging. Sometimes life catches up with us! I hope we can both carve out some time for it - it's a great outlet for sure!
I know what you were up to... :)
Post a Comment