Hi All! Don't ya think it's time for a little update on what I've been up to??
Yes?
Me too!
This past weekend Mommy and Daddy let me start eating cheerios, and boy oh boy do I love 'em!
Mommy thinks I'm getting ready for even more finger foods because I'm starting to act a little frustrated at being fed - see, I'm almost 9 months old, so I figure I'm getting to be a pretty big girl and should start feeding myself! Mommy is glad I'm independent and all, but she keeps saying things like, "Where is my baby going?" "Don't grow up so fast!" I try to tell her I'm right here, but she doesn't always seem to understand me...
I've also started trying to climb out of my highchair. First I pull myself up a bit with the tray and then...
TADA!
And, BOOM, back down I go.
Not for long though, maybe I can just crawl out over my tray.
In addition to trying cheerios I have also starting learning how to drink water out of a cup.
Mommy thinks I may be starting to drop my afternoon nursing session. I'm still making my mind up.
Mommy thinks in the next month or so I'll be happy to just have an afternoon snack of water and cheerios. I'll let you know what I decide.
I really have been growing up a lot, especially this past month. I am now pretty much an expert stander.
Mommy and Daddy think walking is right around the corner, and well, I think they are probably right!
I weigh 16 pounds and wear a size 3 diaper and 6-9 month clothes.
My hair is starting to get thicker and stick up less and less.
I like to "talk" quite a lot. I also like to make silly faces.
I seem to favor the scrunched nose face.
:)
I guess I have sensitive skin because my cheeks have been chapped like this for weeks!
It doesn't really bother me too much.
I like to say I'm a pretty chill baby. I enjoy smiling and laughing and exploring.
I tend to nap pretty good most days.
I also sleep pretty good at night, but I am known for wanting a little snack or extra cuddles
once in awhile.
Well. That's me. I'm cute and my name is Hadassah Anne.
The End.






3 comments:
These are such adorable pictures!!! Love the picture of all three peering through the pumpkins!
Very cute Ruthie! :) Our little Hadassah is growing up! Make her stop!!!!!! SHe is so adorable though!!!!!
She is soooooo cute!
Post a Comment