Okay, so I'm not in love with this picture, I think my head and face look really strange, but that's okay... It's a good belly shot to represent 34 weeks! I had Jamie capture this yesterday at the pool, and I was exactly 34 weeks pregnant yesterday. I will be full term in just 3 short weeks. Yippee! But... I could also go all the way to 42 weeks which is a LONG (or it feels like it to me...)8 weeks away. We are sincerly praying for an August delivery, not just for the comfort and convenience of me either, there are a number of factors playing into that prayer request, so please pray with us!
I think my asthma is a bit better. I'm not sure if it's the new inhaler kicking in or the more mild weather. It's not all the way better, but much improved! Thank you for the prayers and keep them coming.
Have a great day!
I think my asthma is a bit better. I'm not sure if it's the new inhaler kicking in or the more mild weather. It's not all the way better, but much improved! Thank you for the prayers and keep them coming.
Have a great day!
P.S. I attempted to post the following three posts in the correct order (Kids' Day, Kids' Day Part II, and Kids' Day Part III). It did not happen though and I can't figure out how to correct it, so sorry if it's hard to follow!
2 comments:
What a neat idea! The family pictures are great. I enjoy reading the stories of your lives. Thanks for the recent comments/suggestions on how to help Hannah with the transition; we have incorporated some of those, and others have echoed your suggestions. Great minds think alike! I hope you enjoyed your anniversary trip this past weekend.
There's nothing wrong with this photo, dear sister! I think you look FABulous! :) Love you!
Post a Comment