Well, today I am offically 37 weeks pregnant, which means I am full-term and it is now safe for Baby Bean to be born. Of course... it is also safe for Bean to wait another 5 weeks - which would take us to 42 weeks pregnant- before being born. You can probably guess what my vote is! :)
I feel so "great with child," and really don't love the feeling of my stomach resting on my lap when I sit. :) My pregnancy related acid reflux is so bad now that I have to have about 6 pillows arranged in my bed to create a nice upright angle for falling asleep. I'm very tired. Tired from not sleeping well, tired of being pregnant... just plain tired. I believe I've hit the pregnancy wall. So, I'm complaining... sorry. I need to be content, even now. The timing of this birth is in God's hands and I need to trust Him! Please pray for me. I feel a bit grouchy from being so uncomfortable and tired, etc... Poor Sophia. It'll be good for all of us to have "normal" Mommy back. :) Jamie is my rock, as always. So patient and helpful and giving. He is so tired too, but always sacrifices his own rest times to allow me more time to sleep. He never complains when he gets home from work at 10pm and asks, "What did you guys have for dinner?" (hungry and anticipating some yummy leftovers...) - only to get the response, "Um, cereal..."
So, we're praying for Baby Bean to come in the next couple of weeks and for strength for all of us to get through these tough weeks prior to Bean coming. Thanks for listening to me complain and for praying. :)
On a happy note, my dear sister, Jeni, is pregnant!!! It is Jeni and David's first baby and we are so excited for them. She is struggling with the awful all-day "morning" sickness and could also use your prayers. Thanks!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations to your sister. I'll be praying for you to remain healthy and joyful as the weeks run out. Missing you and my HBC family...
Hey baby sister! I am keeping you in prayer! I know we're at opposite ends of pregnancy, but I can understand the feeling of ickiness. I had to chuckle with your response of "um, cereal." David has been doing a lot of the cooking. I guess he feels if he wants to eat something of substance he has to! Our dear husbands...I hope they'll be receiving a big jewel for all this! :) Love you!!!
Post a Comment