Hello all ~ well, still no "real" labor... I've been having contractions on and off each and every day, and in the evening they've gotten really regular and painful only to totally go away when I fall asleep. I have a midwife appt. tomorrow so I'm hoping for some good news (i.e. that I've started to at least dilate or something!). Pray for me because I'm feeling so ready. The house is all clean and ready, all the baby stuff is out and washed, laundry is done... :) I also feel really mentally, emotionally ready to tackle labor/delivery - and I just have to wait. It's hard.
Pray for my sister too if you think of it. She's about 7 weeks pregnant and just feels ill all day long and can't eat, etc... I can feel her pain as I went through the same thing.
Thanks for the prayers.
3 comments:
Praying for you sister! Thanks for the plea for prayer for me too! :) Love you!!! XOXOXOXXO
We have been praying for you and your family. Sounds like you are ready to hold that precious bundle of joy as are the rest of the family. Special prayers are being said for you and for Jeni. she still has a way to go before we can hold her bundle of joy.
Love and prayers,
Sue
Praying!!!
Post a Comment