So, I have a challange for all of you blog readers! I am creating a little give-away and my motive is purely selfish! I am curious as to who reads my blog. I get very few comments posted, yet feel this may not be in proportion to how many are actually stopping by. So, to satisfy my curiosity and to have a little fun - here's the challange... leave me a comment on this post letting me know how you found out about my blog. At the end of the week - Saturday at midnight - I will close the challange. I will then do a random, blind draw from all who commented. The winner will be announced and will recieve a fun fall package in the mail!!! So, there it is! :) And thanks for reading.
On some family news, Sophia is getting close to her 4th birthday, has grown SO much this summer and continues to love learning/doing school. She is definitely still adjusting to our new schedule and routine now that there is a baby that seems to always have Mommy's attention. We're working on it. She loves her brother though and is always wanting to kiss him and have him hold her finger! She was thrilled when he smiled at her yesterday. Our biggest prayer for our daughter is that her heart would be softened for the Lord and that she would desire obedience.
Riley is 6 1/2 weeks old, starting to fit into 3-6 mos. clothes, outgrowing size 1 diapers, smiling!, and loves to nurse and cuddle.
I have joined our local MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers - http://www.mops.org/) group and just love it! It meets twice a month at a church here in town. Sophia gets to play with kids her age while I get to fellowship with women in the meeting. If you are a mom of preschoolers I highly encourage you to try out a MOPS group in your area!
Jamie is working so hard at Verizon, and at all things related to fund-raising and transitioning into Navigators. This doesn't stop him from being a full-time help to me at home too. So thankful for my dear and faithful husband!
Have a blessed week and I can't wait to hear from all of you!
Ruthie
11 comments:
Hi Ruthie,
I always check out your blog...almost everyday. I just never comment, sorry about that! I found your blog through your facebook page! I thought I'd let you know I'm here since you asked for proof. Have a good day!
Amy Bates
I read your blog!!!!!!!! :) I think that because I'm your sister and biggest fan I should get the prize! :) :) I love you!!!!
Hi Ruthie, I check your blog about once a week. That varies of course based of my schedule. I love your stories and updates and pictures. :) I found out about this from the e-mail you sent out way back when you kind of started it.
Love you,
Danielle
Hi Ruthie,
I found out about your blog from your mom!! I really enjoy reading it and check everyday for an update. I also told Polly and Anna Coumos about your blog and I know they enjoy reading it and checking out the pictures. You are a great writer. Now, do I get the prize!!!
Love, Aunt Cathy
Hi Ruthie,
I found out about your blog from Facebook! I read your blog as well as David and Jeni's! I get excited when I see someone has left a comment for us on our blog too! Glad to hear all is going well for all of you! All our love and prayers!
Sue and Bill
Hi Ruthie! I check your Blog everyday! You are an excellent writer. You need to write a book.
I love you.
Mom
I, of course, also check your blog often. I think I even post on a regular basis! Go me! ;) By the way, I think I learned of your blog through you telling me about it in a note you wrote me (that I still have, by the way, because my love language is words of affirmation - and I'm not just telling you this to get brownie points for the prize!). Anyways, I'm wondering if you attend MOPS at GBC? If so, you may run into Julie, who I brought with me to your Pampered Chef party and also attends MOPS - with Hannah and her kids! Her blog is here - http://danandjuliebythegraceofgod.blogspot.com/. Check it out sometime, and say hi to Julie if you see her there. As you may remember, she's pretty awesome!
Hey Sis,
I check your blog all the time and I think I should get the prize because im your children's favorite uncle.
Love ya
David
I found out about your blog while watching you write your very first post in our Jacobs Hall apartment. I personally feel that I should win this fall bag, but I have been told that I am disqualified from the contest. So let the record show that my name will not be in the hat even though I have been one of the more faithful commentors in the history of this post. That's right... I am a little bitter and do feel that I should be able to get a fall surprise gift bag sent to me in the mail :(
Elizabeth here and you know I check your blog! Think I found out about it from an email from you. All I have left to say is... Pick me! Pick me!
Oh darn, I missed the challenge. I also read your blog on a regular basis, but don't comment very often .. I am an avid facebooker though, as you know. :) Love, Rachel
Post a Comment