Me: Sophia, put all of your blocks into this red bin.
Sophia: No, I'm not going to clean up my blocks and tear down Disney World (she had made "Disney World out of her blocks a couple weeks ago and has not played with it since).
Me: Okay, but than Mommy will.
Sophia (very loud and desperate): NO! Don't tear down my dream!
I think I need to enroll her in acting lessons. I know, I know... like mother like daughter, apple doesn't fall far from the tree, etc... :)
Ruthie
3 comments:
Tee hee! :) You got it sis! Like mother like daughter! :) :) Love you! See you tomorrow!
As a fellow Disney-lover, I must say I can empathize with the terrible reality that would befall us if Disney World toppled to the ground.... ;) So who tore it down?
Okay! I am still laughing!
And yes, she is just like you Ruthie!:)
Post a Comment