
You know, Jamie and I have been blessed with two really good looking kids. I mean, come on, it's a great thing to be able to say, "Well hey, my kids are adorable!" on days when I'm not feeling so... adorable. But, this is so not important! God says that man looks at the outside but that God looks at the heart. I want my children's hearts to reflect Jesus. I appreciate the Lord weaving together such fine lookin' people, but much more importantly, I pray each night that He's weaving their hearts together for Him; that they might love and serve Jesus with their whole hearts. I pray that one day, when the timing is just right, according to God's perfect will, that my children will be better looking on the inside than they are on the outside.
3 comments:
I think you have done a fabulous job instilling in Sophia what is good and right. She IS a great child with a tender heart for the things of God. David and I have seen that for a long time, but especially recently! Keep doin' what you're doing. I know it's a lot of hard work and PRAYER!!!! The photos are adorable on all your posts.
I pray for Sophia and Riley everyday that they will love and serve our wonderful Lord!
I love them so much.
Beautiful pictures!
love,
mom
I appreciate your post...That is the desire of my heart, as well, for my own children. That they each may take His free gift of salvation and then seek to glorify Him in their lives. : )
Post a Comment