We had the privilage of meeting him on two occasions. He presented us with this beautiful gift. Along with his name, it says, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" John 14:6
"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
A bit of Chinese beauty
We had the privilage of meeting him on two occasions. He presented us with this beautiful gift. Along with his name, it says, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" John 14:6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ruthie, those are beautiful pictures! I really enjoy reading your blog.
love,
mom
Post a Comment