The nurses sent sweet Cora home with a little bow in her hair! Too cute! I got to hold her and change her diaper. I miss her already. Please pray that Jeni and David are able to get ample sleep as they adjust to being "Mommy" and "Daddy." David's Mom is going to stay this week with them, so I'm so thankful they'll have her there to help out.
My favorite part of today was seeing my hubby walk through the door about 1 1/2 hours after we had gotten home. Riley was still awake and he 'talked' and cooed and giggled with his daddy for a good long time (Soph was already in bed, sound asleep). I'm looking forward to cuddling with my hubby tonight.
I have more thoughts to share on what I just experienced, that is, sharing in the adventure of the birth of Cora... but I must get to bed. I'll leave you with a cute picute!
Cousins = Forever Friends
No comments:
Post a Comment