"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here she comes!!!!

I will be on my way up to Michigan to be a labor support (doula) to my sister and brother-in-law as they work hard to labor towards and deliver their baby girl!!!! My mom is going up with me, along with Riley and Sophia. We'll be leaving at 3:30 this afternoon, and Jeni is supposed to start the induction process tonight at 6. Mom will be watching the kids at Jeni and David's house while they and myself, are at the hospital. Jamie has to work, so he won't be able to join us at this time.



Please pray for safety as my Mom, the kids and I drive the 3 or so hours it takes to get to my sister's.



Please pray for strength for Jeni as she will be working hard once she's induced, for who knows how many hours.



Please pray that David can be just the right support for his wife, and that God would sustain him through this process too!



Please pray that I would be a good doula for Jeni and David. I'm so privileged to get to play this role for them and I need prayer as I've never done this before!



Please pray, most of all, for the health and safety of Jeni and Baby Girl Hardin - whose name will finally (well, I know it :) hehe) get to be revealed soon!!!



I'll call Jamie with the good news and then he can put up a post for me.



Thank you for praying.



Ruthie :)

No comments: