"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Please pray for Baby Stellan and His Mom, Jennifer. Click here to see her post on what's going on... Basically, Stellan has gone into the heart condition (SVT, which means his heart is racing at like 300 bpm) he contracted in the womb, that was supposed to kill him, that God healed him of. Needless to say this is scary. I don't know this family personally, but really enjoy reading Jennifer's blog. She's a great writer, awesome photograper, and keeps me laughing and inspired as I do this thing called motherhood.

Last night, I could not sleep. Riley wouldn't settle and so of course I couldn't sleep. I started checking blogs to read around 1/1:30am. I checked up on MckMama and read her tweets (her short little message updates on the left sidebar of her blog). This got me praying. I wasn't able to get back to sleep until almost 6am! God kept urging me to pray that whole time for Stellan. Upon checking her blog this morning, and seeing the timing of her updates and the events, isn't it cool how those are all the exact times God had me (and I bet lots of others) praying?!?! Anyways, even though I don't know this family, it often feels like I do and I'm confident I was led to to this blog so I could join thousands of others in prayer for sweet Stellan, for such a time as this.

May God be glorified through all of this and may He heal this sweet boy. Please join me in praying!

Ruthie

No comments: