"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Friday, March 13, 2009

What's your roost flavor?

Here's a fun site on found via a blog I read every day, Brandi and Boys.

Go to http://www.sproost.com/ and take the style quiz. I did, and it was fun! I found their assessment of my style to be spot on! I am mostly Arts and Crafts, and they define that as:

Arts & Crafts
You tend to prefer simple to ornate and natural materials over man-made. Warm tones found in wood and brass make you feel comfortable, and good craftsmanship excites you like nothing else.
You enjoy patterns that highlight our natural surroundings such as plants and trees. You prefer rectilinear forms and straight lines, however you love to find intricate details (ooooh, stained glass!) where you least expect it.


I could not have explained my style/decorating preferences any more articulately! I can't wait to waste, ahem, I mean, spend more of my time exploring this site. Have fun!

What's your style?

Ruthie :)

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Hmmm...I took the quiz and I don't think they were right at all. I don't know. I'll take it again later! :) Love you!

Unknown said...

My style was a mix of Mountain Lodge and Classic. That's pretty close.

Anonymous said...

Ok, that was fun! I am into the Nantucket Style!
love,
mom

Anonymous said...

Mine was "modern vintage," with my second being cottage chic and my third being contemporary. I think that is pretty accurate. Our house is more reflective of "contemporary" though because Javier hates vintage anything. :) Love you!

Rachel