
Yesterday, April 28, Riley turned eight months old! Happy Happy!

This would be my daughter, who is only four, working on eating an
entire California Roll at dinner last night (that would be sushi - with raw fish folks). She loves it (much to the delight of her Daddy)!!!

Here I am with Shirmy, our dear friend who lives with us. We were treating her to dinner last night at our favorite local-ish restaurant (a Japanese Habachi Grill and Restaurant).

We were treating Shirmy to dinner, because not only did Riley turn eight months yesterday, but Shirmy was celebrating her birthday!!! Happy Happy!
Ruthie :)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Shirmy
love,
mom carol
Love looking at the pictures you post as well as reading it! We are watching Sophia and Riley grow up so quickly!
Thank you for the comment on the pictures of Cora - we did have a great visit, and it was sad to see them leave. Granddad and I both had tears in our eyes! Reminds me of my grandparents when we left their home after a visit!
Hope you get to see Cora while she is in OH!
Love and prayers!
Sue
Hi Ruthie! I saw your comment on Jessica Turner's blog and saw that you too have an 8 month old. Upon clicking on your profile, I see that our babies share the SAME birthday!!! Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. It is fun meeting Mama's with babies that are around the same age, or in our case, the EXACT same age!! :)
Post a Comment