"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Gotta love the love

Jamie and I are looking to sell some of our belongings that were being stored at my parents' house. So, we took the opportunity to drive up there yesterday to retrieve some of them, photograph others, etc... We'll be trying our hand at selling on Craig's List and Ebay for the first time. Any tips???

We were able to see my side of the family while there. We love our family, so it was a blessing to spend some time with them! I captured some shots of all the love that was being passed around. :)


Grandpa Riley with baby Riley and Soph



Sweet Cora! Now one month old!

Riley and my sister's dog, Molly. They LOVE each other!!!

Cora and Uncle Jamie.

Riley and Uncle David

Grammy and Riley

My sweet-faced baby. Love him!

Soph cuddling her cousin.


Aunt Jeni and Riley (seriously, couldn't you just eat his cheeks?)

***
Can you believe it's May already? That really snuck up on me! Sophia is currently resting, and she's been "doing homework." She "writes" on a bunch of pieces of paper than comes out for me to grade them. At one point she called out asking what 6 + 10 made. I told her 16 and she goes (to herself), "Wooo, that's a lot of homework I've got to do." When she brought it all out for me to "grade," I missed a few and when she completed checking my grading and had me put a smiley face on the ones I'd missed, she goes, "Good job Mom." :) Utter cuteness, that one. She is making me do homework now... I better get busy.


Ruthie :)

4 comments:

Jeni said...

It was great to see you guys yesterday! Hopefully, we'll get to see you Sunday too! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi We missed you tonight! But I had so much fun with all of you yesterday.
love,
mom

Heather said...

Great pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

We missed you too. The pictures are great, thanks so much for sharing. Sophia, Riley, and Cora are beautiful!!!