"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I wish...

...Riley's hands were detachable - sure would make clipping his nails a lot easier! (heck, while we're at it, let's make his feet detachable too, I never knew little feet could be so wiggly, making the toe-nail trimming nearly impossible!)

...Riley's teeth would all just pop out already. Poor boy is not liking sleeping, due to pieces of bone cutting through flesh, yeah, sounds painful doesn't it?!

...everyday was sunny and blueskied! Makes playing outside and doing yardwork so much more enjoyable. Though, while I'm wishing, I think I'll wish for the yardwork faires to do the work for me, cause I'd rather just play!

...I wish I had my daughter's endless energy - and her hair. Seriously, have you seen it?

...I had realized my eye dr. appt was at 9am when I scheduled Riley's 9 mos. check-up for 10 am... at least they are in the same building. Think I can do it? We will see!

...I wish the world operated more like this... to bed around midnight, up around 8 or 9. Now that is a routine I could get used too! (oh, wait, it basically is my routine, except for the sleeping till 8 or 9, maybe that's why I'm always so tired! HA! :))

...I could be sleeping now. Well, since that's a wish I can actually grant, off to bed I go (after I finish some laundry, take a shower, lay out clothes for everyone for tomorrow and pack the diaper bag, so I actually have a chance at getting out of the house at 8:30am, by myself, with both children, to go to our Doctor's Appointment extravaganza!)

Good night~

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hope your morning went well, and you got to all your appts on time! Let me know what tips you have for going out with 2 little ones... some days just getting out with one is difficult enough! :-)

Aaron is almost 20mo. and JUST in the last 2 times has sat still for finger and toe nail trimmings! But what an answer to prayer! It's been on my prayer list for him constantly! I'll pray Riley gets there MUCH faster! :-)