"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

She's still at it

In case you wondered if Sophia had chosen a different way of life and was no longer saying anything dramatic and delightful, let me not dissapoint!

Tonight, as we were wrapping up dinner, I was trying to rub some of Jamie's knots out of his neck/shoulder area. I must have hit the money spot, because he cried out, "Ouch," with a rather painful looking grimace. Sophia responds, with actual tears and a quiver, "DON'T HURT MY FATHER!" :)

As Soph and I were reading bedtime stories, she accidently stepped on this flamingo toy my parents got her at the zoo recently. It squeaked. I wasn't sure she was aware that it did that. "I didn't know it squeaked. Oh, wait! Yes I did! My remembering just broke."


3 comments:

Jeni said...

HEE! HEE! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

man i thought you had to be much older before your remembering started breaking.

Anonymous said...

Sophia, is so funny!!!!
love,
mom