"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Monday, February 08, 2010

Dance Party

What can I say, our kids LOVE to dance. Sophia has grown leaps and bounds in her ballet class, which we are so proud of for her. Riley - now, here's a boy who just loves rhythm and music of any kind! We love watching Sophia dance, but I've got to say, there is just something super funny with the way Riley likes to bust a move - I think it's his age that makes it extra hilarious! See for yourself!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!!!!!!
Riley and Sophia are sooooooooo
adorable!
love,
mom

Unknown said...

This is soooo cute!!! I love hearing them both laugh! Thanks for sharing and making my day brighter.

Jeni said...

OMIGOODNESSS!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

the giggles are too cute! Love you guys and miss ya, Sue