"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Holding Haddie

In recent days Riley has taken to loving holding Haddie. With the assistance, guidance and supervision of Mommy or Daddy, he will sit and sit and hold and pat and kiss. It is SO cute! If he's not done holding her yet, but one tries to take her away, he quickly holds on to her and basically says, nonverbally mind you, "Not yet Mommy! I'm not done!" Eventually he will be done and he'll sort of attempt to throw her off of his lap - hence the watchful supervision of Mommy or Daddy to catch Haddie when big brother has had enough! :) I captured this sweet event the other day...

I just love the tilt of Riley's head in this shot.





4 comments:

Abby said...

Your children are ridiculously cute! Can't wait to see you guys&meet Haddie!
Tell everyone I said Hi!
Abby

Anonymous said...

Love it!
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Ok, those are the cutest pictures.
Riley is such a gentle little boy.
love,
mom

Jeni said...

HOW adorable!!!!!!!!!!! He is so precious and wow, just so cute!