"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Saturday, April 03, 2010

My Other Half

Today is Jamie's birthday. He is 29 today! I can't tease him though because I've been 29 for over 4 months... There are many reasons I love my husband and love to celebrate who he is and who he is to me on his birthday each year. This year, as his birthday is falling so soon after the birth of our third child, I am really focused on how much I love him due to his role of father of my children and husband to me.

I honestly could not ask for a better husband or father for my children. Jamie is everything I dreamed of and everything I never even knew I would need in a husband - but, God knew, and He provided all I'd need in a life partner - in Jamie.

Jamie, I love you so much! I cherish the love we have for each other, I treasure our friendship, I am proud of the man that you are and I anticipate our future together! Happy Birthday to my best friend!


Jamie and me at The Grove in LA
Either Fall/Winter of 2003 or Winter/Spring of 2004


Jamie meeting his first born, Sophia Ruth, for the first time - totally smitten!
November 25, 2004


Jamie with his first born son, Riley James - so proud!
August 28, 2008


Jamie and his third child, Hadassah Anne - so in love!
March 28, 2010


1 comment:

Jeni said...

I hope Jamie hasn't been too traumatized by the lady bug cake! :)