These children of mine, they are my world. They are my job, my responsibility, my life work and my joy. I love them more than can be described. When I am not with them I miss them, I worry for their well-being and life is so much more dull. When they are with me I am more at peace, for I can see with my own eyes they are well, and life is anything but dull!
"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Transitions
These children of mine, they are my world. They are my job, my responsibility, my life work and my joy. I love them more than can be described. When I am not with them I miss them, I worry for their well-being and life is so much more dull. When they are with me I am more at peace, for I can see with my own eyes they are well, and life is anything but dull!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't believe that dress still fits Sophia! How precious they are!!!!
Ruthie, that was so simple, but so sweet and very powerful!
love,
mom
It's clear how much you love your kiddos. :)
Post a Comment