"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Playing Dress-up

This morning Sophia wanted to play dress-up.  

Dressed up and ready to play.

She created her outfit and brought one out for me to wear.  We even both had hats.  Well, Riley just looked up at me and stared with a cute, crooked grin, once I was dressed up.  He saw my hat and started repeating his favorite new word, "Haaaat."  So, I let him wear my hat.  Then, he started tugging at my dress-up clothes.  I asked him if he'd like to have something to dress up in and he said, "Yes!"  So, I complied!  :)
        
Here he is!
"Peek-a-boo
Mom!"
:)


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Apparently, girls AND boys just wanna have fun! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! Where is your picture!
love,
mom

Jeni said...

HA! HA! HA! These are certainly YOUR children! :) I can't wait for Cora to want to do this!!!!!