So, Mom said Haddie got to write about herself on the blog, and so I figured I would write a little something about myself today, because, as are all things right now, this is mine blog. I happen to get a little territorial about things lately and claim them as "mine." Mom and Dad keep saying it's my age, so we'll see. Maybe they mean as I get older when I say "mine" about something I want I'll actually get it??
Can you believe this is me, stuffed in a stocking??? I guess I was only 4 months old here, my first Christmas. I keep my eye on Haddie, because she's the baby now and who knows what they'll try to do to her!
This is me and Great Grandpa Riley, also on my first Christmas. Mommy and Daddy named me after him. I hear all sorts of great things about him. He's in heaven now. I'm glad Mommy took pictures so I can see his face and see how much he loved me!
I remember those pjs. Mommy and Daddy got those for me last year for Christmas. Man, they looked good on me and now I'm too big for them. I still love my paci by the way, which, as a matter of fact I have named...
Mine.
"Hi, I'm Riley, and this is my paci, Mine."
I love to run. This is me, running, just 2 months ago. Sometimes I run when I'm not supposed to. Like, if Mom is trying to take my picture and I don't want it taken, I might run. Mom takes a lot of deep breaths and gets funny looks on her face when I do that.
Mommy said to add some boring stuff because Grammy and Grandma Susie and Aunt Jeni (and a bunch more) might like to know...
As of yesterday, I finally will say Soph! Until now, I've always called her Girl.
I can also say Haddie and pretty much will try any word now.
I like to kiss Mom, and Haddie, and Soph... but, I also like to hit them. Sometimes for no reason, and sometimes when I'm mad. I get in trouble when I do that.
Mom likes it when I cuddle her, so I try to do that every day, but, I also love to wrestle, so she tries to wrestle me every day! Don't tell her, but Dad is really the better one to wrestle. He really knows how to do it!
I really want to move out of my crib, so Mom and Dad are on the hunt for a good, used bunk bed. Most mornings I sneak into Soph's bed. I also nap in her bed now.
I love trucks, Donald Duck, dogs, tools and my sisters, and my cousin Cora!
I am super silly, and super sweet, and super fun, and I'm two - which means I know how to whine, I know how to be clingy, I know how to throw fits and cause trouble, but let's not focus on the second list.
I am still allergic to peanuts, and Mom discovered I'm also allergic to sesame. Milk still makes me sick, but I tolerate the reaction a bit better now, so Mom will slip me treats that contain milk once in awhile... she just makes sure Dad is on diaper duty the next couple days. Poor Dad!
Merry Christmas Everyone!



1 comment:
Another good one! :) I didn't know about the peanuts! He and Uncle David can eat peanut-free stuff together! :)
Post a Comment