"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Chocolate Incident

Let's make some cute, rattle and safety pin shaped chocolate lollipops for my sister's baby shower!





What a great idea! Look how cute they are turning out...



Buy a special "Make 'n' Mold" bottle for easy chocolate melting and mold filling.


(My favorite chocolate chips, that I use exclusively?? Click HERE, your world may never be the same!)



Oooo... only one sucker left in the mold, no more chocolate to melt... maybe if I shake the bottle really hard, I can get enough chocolate to go towards the tip to squeeze out to finish this one last sucker.... Make sure the cap is on nice and tight, and shake down with swinging arm motion, hard.







Um, cap didn't so much stay on...




Melted chocolate making cool designs on my kitchen floor. Why, oh why did the previous owner choose carpet for the kitchen floor?? Why oh why is it 1am, and I need to clean this up???




Well, the suckers were a hit at the shower, and the chocolate on the floor is but a distant memory... :)




Ruthie :)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so something I would do!
Danielle

Jeni said...

Thank you for sacrificing your carpeted floor for such yummy chocolate goodies at the shower! :)