"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Friday, February 27, 2009

You get what you pay for

Jamie has the day off. I got to take a 3 hour nap today and read a new book I got at the library in bed after I woke up!!! Oh, sweet rest and relaxation. Well, now I'm on the computer reading blogs and Jamie and Sophia are running around with blankets (as weapons), playing "David and Goliath." All I can catch is Sophia yelling something at Jamie (he's playing Goliath) about "pagan flesh." I think seeing her chop off his head with her old pink receiving blanket, well, that about takes the cake.

Gotta love the multiple views of her not exactly accurate, but ever-entertaining Bible story video ($2 at Walmart, what can one expect?).

Working on a second post about God's Transforming Love. Hopefully I'll get that up this weekend.

Ruthie :)

No comments: