Me: Sophia, if you don't obey me right now, you will not get any lunch and will go to have your nap right away hungry.
Sophia: And then I will go and die!
I convinced her she wouldn't die by missing one meal, but she wasn't convinced. Thankfully we didn't have to find out who was right... she obeyed. :)
2 comments:
I love kid-isms! Hannah has lately noticed when she is not getting my full attention and says, in a rather maligned, "I-can't-believe-what-I'm-seeing" voice, "Tia! I try to talkie you!" Soph has some of the most entertaining comments. She would have made a great contestant on "Kids Say" with Art Linkletter or Bill Cosby! By the way, I got your blog to successfully link to mine! Woo hoo! :)
Oh, my dear and precious niece! How much like your Mommy you are! :) I love you!!! :)
Dear sister, you have a hilarious child on your hands. I'm sure it's not so hilarious to you at the time, but she is so funny! :) Love you too!
Post a Comment