Here are some things that are new from his 8th month of life:
- He got his first haircut
- He is getting more exploratory with his crawling throughout the house
- He is finding out what "no" means and has even had to have his chubby little fingers flicked a few times. He LOVES playing with the wires around the TV/DVD player... no no no...
- He continues to be a Mama's boy, and thus far leaving him in the nursery at church has proved unsuccessful!
- He cut his third tooth!
- He started eating finger foods, and adores them!!! So far I've given him little pieces of banana, really soft, small pieces of cooked carrot and sweet potatos, cheerios, gold fish broken up, pretzals broken up, and just a few days ago started letting him eat shredded cheese. He always prefers to feed himself!
- He now prefers to have some water with his meals.
- He is a pretty good sleeper, taking two good naps a day and sleeping mostly through the night, from 7pm to 7am. (We are currently working really hard to get him to cut out his one randomly timed time each night when he'll wake up.)
- He loves his sister and always smiles and giggles for her!
I predict he'll be walking sometime during his ninth month, or in his tenth month, for sure! We'll see if I'm right.

2 comments:
How precious! I don't know how it's possible, but he does get cuter and cuter! :)
Ruthie, This blog is so great! Riley is so cute!!!!! I sure love that little boy! His sister is pretty special, too!:)
love,
mom
Post a Comment