I want to wish a special Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, my Mother-in-Law, and my sister. They are three of the most fabulous and special moms that I have the privilage to know, love and be loved by.
Jamie is working tomorrow, so it'll be pretty much business as usual around here, but I don't doubt he and Sophia will spoil me greatly before we head to church.
I want to mention all of you women out there who may be reading this and are either single, and may be longing for marrige and children, or are married, but have yet to be blessed with children, and are maybe aching to become a mother. Happy Mother's Day to YOU too! I know it's not the exact same thing, and may sound cliche, though that is not my intent, I'm very sincere in what I'm trying to say... I believe God created all women to be nurturing, giving, loving, caring and in essence, mothers. If you are a woman, and have any inkling/desire to be a mother, than I guarantee you are a mother, to someone, somehow. I imangine you find creative and giving ways to get that mothering out of you to touch the lives of others around you - and for that, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Love to you all!
2 comments:
Ruthie, You are a beautiful mommy!
love,
mom
That was a sweet thing to say to all the woman out there who have no children of their own! Some could not have children for a reason, but the nurturing woman is still there! Sometimes these woman are forgotten - thank you for remembering them! And I too wish them all a Happy Mother's Day as well as to you, Carol, and Jeni!
Love and Prayers,
Sue
Post a Comment