"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Some boy-ish cuteness!
And while we're talking about boys... I'd like to mention a very happy birthday to my dear brother-in-law, David!!! Enjoy you're day. Wish we could be with you today to help you celebrate. We love you!
Not only is Riley cute - but handsome as well! He will break many a girl's heart, as well as Sophia breaking many a boys heart! (All of which will be unintentional!) Love and Prayers Sue
Found your blog off MckMama's...I read your comment on hers and could not help but want to scream: That is exactly what I was feeling!!!!!! You captured my anxiety well ;0).
Super cute blog, btw. Great pics!!! xoxo, Veronica in CA
How sweet that you have had a chance to fellowship with a fellow blogger mommy!! I have fallen in love with many women I have met here, but they all seem to live on the East coast.
I found Karen off MckMama's, too, I think. I look for mommies of large families and seek support since I am in the same boat. Her blog is very cute.
Take care, Ruthie, and God bless your night! xoxo, Veronica in CA
4 comments:
Not only is Riley cute - but handsome as well! He will break many a girl's heart, as well as Sophia breaking many a boys heart! (All of which will be unintentional!)
Love and Prayers
Sue
Found your blog off MckMama's...I read your comment on hers and could not help but want to scream: That is exactly what I was feeling!!!!!! You captured my anxiety well ;0).
Super cute blog, btw. Great pics!!!
xoxo, Veronica in CA
How sweet that you have had a chance to fellowship with a fellow blogger mommy!! I have fallen in love with many women I have met here, but they all seem to live on the East coast.
I found Karen off MckMama's, too, I think. I look for mommies of large families and seek support since I am in the same boat. Her blog is very cute.
Take care, Ruthie, and God bless your night!
xoxo, Veronica in CA
OOPS, I totally meant Heather, not Karen. Sorry.
Post a Comment