"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Project Number One

This past weekend, I spent some of my time doing a couple of projects. One was tackling the bulletin board in our dining room that was intended to display Sophia's artwork. It sort of became this aweful, messy place where instead of her artwork being displayed, it more like, came there to die.

So, we started with this.


Got to this. Ah! A clean slate!


Almost there! A few new features (like verse of the week, her responsibility chart, the calander she made me for Christmas, her choices cards [one of our discipline solutions], and a limited amount of space to hang her artwork!), and bright colors to boot!


Final result! I am very happy with how it turned out. Sophia will have to be more choosy about what goes up to be displayed, and when she's ready to change it, what's up will have to come down! I also like having her verse of the week and responsibility/discipline stuff all in one spot instead of scattered about like they were before.



Have you tackled any organization projects lately?? Or, better yet, what is a project you need to tackle?? I have many more where this one came from! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!
love,
mom