Not really a rule, so to speak, just something I'm going to start, or maybe stop, doing from now on. I just wanted to give all of you amazing readers of my little blog out there news that from now on I will not be posting on Sundays. I don't always post on Sundays, I don't even always post every day. But, I've been feeling like I need a "for sure" day off and so Sunday it is! Our family enjoys taking Sunday to worship God as a unit at our local church and then we usually nap/rest most of the rest of the day away. So, check back on Mondays and hopefully there will be some little nugget of news from our corner of the world for you to read. :)
Oh, and for all you sticklers out there, I'm writing this in advance and pre-posting it, so I'm not breaking my own rule before it's hardly started! :)
Thank you for visiting us at Hedged In so faithfully. I love this creative outlet I've found and I really do enjoy writing about our life. I'll see you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment