"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Cheeks

Big, juicy, plump, kissable cheeks. That's what we have in our genes. The picture below is of my sister, Jeni, when she was 3 1/2, and then... Big Cheeks, better known as... me, at 8 months old. I don't have any baby pictures of Jeni on hand, but I know she had "The Cheeks" too when she was younger. Well, those cheek genes must be strong because I have evidence of all our children (my Soph and Riley and Jeni's Cora) around 8 months old - and, well, see for yourself!


Jeni and Ruthie - August 1981


Sophia (pictured with Grandpa Riley) - actually, Soph is only about 4 mos. old here
March 2005

Riley (8 mos. old), April 2009


Cora Ann (almost 8 mos.), November 2009

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to kiss those cheeks again!!!! - all three kiddos.

Charlotte

Jeni said...

And aren't they just the CUTEST cheeks EVER????? I KNOW I had "the cheeks" too! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are the Russell cheeks!
But they sure are cute!!!!!
love,
mom

Unknown said...

I love all those cheeks!! I just want to kiss them all. I hope my little girl has some big cheeks.
Danielle

Jenny said...

Cute!!!