"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

hello

Just a quick hello to say we are all alive and well. :) I haven't posted much this week. Every now and again I just get in a bit of a blogging slump and life catches up with me and I guess this is one of those weeks. I've been busy trying to stay on top of keeping the house clean and working on my "To Do Before Baby Rose Comes" list. I have 6 out of 11 things marked off, so that feels good. There is only one more "essential" to do and the other four will just be icing on the cake if they get done, so I'm actually starting to feel prepared!

We've worked hard to get our little house more organized to make room for another person. With only two official bedrooms and our housemate living in our "extra" space, staying organized is important! Thankfully our house has TONS of storage and great closet space, so there are lots of places to do that organizing behind closed doors!

Tomorrow we will be attempting to visit the hospital I'll be giving birth at. We have to call the unit an hour before we want to come to see if they are busy or not. If not, we can go ahead and go for a tour. If they're busy, we'll have to try again another day. I hope it works out because I've never been there and I know it will help me mentally prepare for this birth being able to visualize the place I'll be heading!

How has your week been??

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Hey! Glad you're getting stuff done! Love you!