My Sophia -girl.
a) Hearing her sing in the bathroom at night as she gets ready, a song, which she has made up, that goes a little something like this: "Jesus is my Lord, I believe in God, Satan get out of our house because I believe in God!.... etc...."
b) This morning Sophia got in bed with me for morning cuddles and was excited to feel Baby Rose moving all around. She loves her newest sibling so much already and it's a thrill for me to see her excitement at feeling the baby and guessing what body part it might be!
My Riley-boy.
a) The last couple of nights Riley has needed a few extra cuddles and hugs before he'll settle into his crib for bed. I am cherishing these extra moments, as he wraps both arms around me and squeezes me tight, laying his head down on my chest. I know in a couple of months my arms and time will be filled with the needs of a newborn, and my cuddle time with my firstborn son will be harder to come by.
b) Hearing Riley start to talk - absolutely precious!!! When he utters "uh-oh" or "hear you go" - I can't contain my joy, actually none of us can, and Riley gets rewarded with our clapping and cheers! He tries quite a few words now and it's so fun to hear his little voice!
3 comments:
Okay, you made me cry!
That was so well written.
I love the pictures.
love,
mom
So VERY cute!!!!!!! They really look so much alike in these photos! What happened to your dr post????? Is it resolved? Love you guys!
Sounds like blessed times in your house!
Post a Comment