Today marks 36 weeks for this pregnancy. Next Tuesday I will be considered full-term, which means Baby can come safely anytime she wants to! I usually have my appointments on Mondays, but this week it is on Thursday, so we'll see how things are then. I'm sure they are fine. My asthma is SO much improved, and my projects are pretty much all accomplished, so I'm feeling pretty good and just ready. Ready to not be pregnant anymore and really ready to meet my new baby and hold her and kiss her! I'm starting to swell a bit in my hands and feet if I'm up for too long, haven't had enough water, and most mornings when I awake. Nothing major, I've experienced this with each pregnancy, but, it tells me this pregnancy is coming to an end soon!
And, just in case you are wondering... I can still see my feet. :)
(I actually took this picture last week - at 35 weeks)
2 comments:
Praying for you and our baby girl!
love,
mom
Hee! Hee! Cute picture! :) I'm praying for you!!!
Post a Comment