"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl

No, the first picture is not a picture of Soph with her new baby sister - I wish! :) Today we had the privilege of meeting Baby Olive in person for the first time. One of my dearest friends (we've known each other since 7th grade), Danielle, became a Mommy for the first time just over four weeks ago! She and I don't live in the same state anymore, but her parents still live near my parents. So... when she told me she'd be in town this weekend we did all we could to drive up to see her and meet Olive Rose. What a beautiful baby! Sophia of course loved holding her and loving on her. Riley was adorable too. He shook her hand and wanted to hold her. So far, every baby he's been around, he's been very gentle. Jamie and my Mom were able to be there too. It was such a blessing to see my dear friend and meet her daughter. Our little girls will be very close in age, and hopefully good friends! I've posted a bunch of pictures below - I just couldn't choose, so I put almost all of them up. :)


No comments: