BEFORE:
AFTER:
The top picture is of me, of course, just a few hours before Hadassah would be born. My contractions were at a point still that in between I wasn't feeling any pain, so I had Jamie snap this shot of me so I could remember how big my belly was right at the very end of this pregnancy. We were all shocked at how "small" Haddie ended up being. My first born, Sophia, was just shy of 10 lbs and 22 inches long, Riley was just over 9 lbs and 20 1/2 inches long, so having a baby just shy of 8 lbs and 19 1/2 inches long feels crazy! We love our little peanut though and the kids are adjusting great so far. We are tired and still settling in to what will become our new normal, but we are doing well. I can't wait to share more pictures and more details of Hadassah's birth, but that will have to wait. Bed and baby are calling...

2 comments:
She is so stinkin' precious!!!! I am just chompin' at the bit to get to meet her tomorrow!
Love her already!!
~Rachel
Post a Comment