The first time I met my sweet niece - March 27, 2009... I had the privilege of being with my sister for her entire labor and delivery. What a special blessing!
The second time meeting my sweet niece - the very next day! She was all cleaned up and looking simply adorable!
Then, over Easter of last year... As you can see, Riley was just trying to get a "taste" of what his cousin was like. :) hehe
Then there was that time this past summer when my sister and I dressed our girls up in their matching dresses from Grammy. What high hopes we had for our photo shoot. Someone wasn't having any of it! :)
The last time I got to see, hug, kiss and love on my niece was over Christmas! WAY too long ago.
Today, Saturday, March 27, 2010, marks the one year birthday of Cora. We will get to finally see her again this coming Easter weekend, where we will enjoy spoiling her at her birthday party - and hopefully we'll be introducing her to her new cousin... time will tell. :)
Happy Birthday Cora Ann. We love you SO much and are so thankful for the sunshine you bring to our lives.



2 comments:
Ohhhhhh! That was so sweet Ruthie! Than you so much!!!!!! We hope you get to meet her new cousin too next weekend! Love you guys!
I love my little Cora!
Post a Comment