We had an interesting Easter yesterday. We started the morning off with Soph and Riley opening up their Easter bags. They had fun getting some little gifts and some sweet treats. Then we worked on getting everyone dressed and ready for church - everyone except me. I woke up yesterday feeling just awful. I was tired, I was moody, I was emotional and totally a mess. So... Haddie and I opted to stay home from church so Mama could get some extra sleep while she napped. We had plans to drive up to Jamie's parents' for Easter dinner, but I couldn't even pull it together to do that, so we stayed home and Mama got some more sleep. By dinner time I was feeling myself again and was thankful I'd chosen to rest today because, "when Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" :) The weather was gorgeous yesterday so the kids got to play outside and then we ordered in some pizza and just had a relaxing evening.
So thankful for my Savior. Thankful that He died, thankful that He came alive again. Thankful that He cares for me and mine.
Haddie turned one week old yesterday! She is a delight and the kids continue to do great with having a baby sister! God is good, all the time.
Enjoy some eye candy from our day yesterday.
Anxiously waiting to open up her Easter bag!
"What'd ya get me Mom and Dad?"
Yippee!
So excited because he got a foam sword!
Of course we had to get Soph one too, because you can't really sword fight with just one sword. :)
My sweet Haddie girl, all dressed up (with no where to go) in her Easter outfit.
I just love her little feet.
My beautiful Sophia.
She picked out her pearl jewelry from the $1 section at T@rget! :)
Seriously. No words.
Our little Italian mobster. Jamie wants to find a little violin case for him to carry when he's wearing this outfit. :)
I didn't even attempt getting a shot of all three kids, but I'm happy with how this one turned out of the two older ones!




4 comments:
I just read all your 3 blogs!! I love all the pictures!!! The Easter pictures are so adorable.
I love you all so much.
love,
mom
GREAT photos!!!! I'm glad you were able to get some rest! I remember days like that when all you could do was sleep. I love you! It was so great to see you guys this weekend!
I missed seeing you at church yesterday, but Soph was very friendly and went out of her way on several occasions to welcome Hannah! The kids looked great, and I'm glad to hear you were able to rest!
Adorable Easter pics! And I love that color of green paint! But most importantly, congratulations on your sweet new baby! I'm eagerly awaiting the birth story post!
Post a Comment