"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Two Weeks Old!

Yesterday, at 11:09 am, Hadassah turned two weeks old! She is doing so great. She really is a relaxed, content and chill baby. At this point, she still really loves to sleep, and though I have to wake her once or twice in the night to nurse, she pretty much just goes right back to sleep. Her content personality and love for sleep has helped make the transition to three kiddos much easier and I feel, for the most part, sufficiently rested.

This past Friday I took Haddie in for her first, post-birth, pediatric visit. She is growing great and appears to be healthy over all! She has regained her birth weight (7lbs, 15oz) and some - weighing just over 8 lbs! She has also grown in length, almost a full inch - from 19.5 in. at birth to 20.4 in. at 12 days!

We're so thankful for our healthy little lady.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruthie She is so beautiful. Just like her mommy!
love,
mom

Jeni said...

She is just plain ADORABIBLE!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ruthie she is beautiful! I'm so glad she is a calm baby and that you are getting rest.
Miss you,
Danielle
p.s. I can't believe she is already 2 weeks old. Where does the time go?

Jenny said...

Glad to hear she's doing well!