"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Splish, Splash, I need a bath!
See this cute, toe-chewing baby? Well, today, while eating his sweet potato for lunch, he got a little messy... Mommy decided a bath might be in order and took the opportunity to chronicle the following events with her camera. Really, this post is simply all about the cuteness of one sweet boy! :)
Just thought I would let you know that Julie had her baby this afternoon. Gabriel James was a whopping 9 lbs. 8 oz. and 22 in. long! He has a full head of dark blonde/light brown hair that is fully mohawkable...if that is a word! See you at Jeni's shower!
2 comments:
I'm glad to see that Riley shouldn't be embarrassed by these photos in 18 years as all private areas are descreately covered! :) He's so adorable!!!!
Just thought I would let you know that Julie had her baby this afternoon. Gabriel James was a whopping 9 lbs. 8 oz. and 22 in. long! He has a full head of dark blonde/light brown hair that is fully mohawkable...if that is a word! See you at Jeni's shower!
Post a Comment